To Charles Swiger ,
I'm apologize that may be occure many mails delivery to you, since my outlook may have problem. Please advise me , I would like to know that : Does BSD5.4 support "High Availability Clustering" same like RedHatAS3.0 ? In term of the capability to handle share disk-storage to support redundancy of fail over single point of failure, that if one server fail then another one can be promote to handle application service by share disk-storage in a middle.

Best Regards,
Nuttapon T.

From: Charles Swiger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Nuttapon Tharachaikul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: Need your advise.
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:40:30 -0400

On Jun 22, 2005, at 3:32 PM, Nuttapon Tharachaikul wrote:
    1. After I created installation-CDROM. It was burned completly.
But I have a question about the following files ,Does it used for what ?
    - CHECKSUM.MD5

If you run md5 (called "md5sum" sometimes) on the .iso file, it should match this checksum. This confirms the CD image you created has not been tampered with.

2. I would like to know about the feature of BSD5.4 ,where can I check this. Please give me a shortly information that BSD5.4,i386, can handler about Clustering ,RAID and can support Physical Ram = 4 GB or not ?

FreeBSD supports lots of flavors of RAID. The x86 code has limited support for PAE (greater than 4GB of physical RAM) but a fair number of drivers are not safe to use in that mode. If you plan on using more than 4GB of RAM in a box, go with a 64-bit platform like AMD64, or maybe SPARC or PPC.

I'm not sure what you mean by "clustering" since people seem to use that to describe a lot of things.

Have any reference information's source the explain the purpose and how to handle of its.

Hmm: "parse error".

If I would like to order "SD 5.4 and Handbook, 3rd Edition, Users Guide Bundle" from FreeBSD-Mall and ship to Thailand.
    1. How much ship-cost to delivery this media ?
    2. How long for delivery ?
    3. And Could you give me for discount ?

Ask FreeBSD-Mall directly. They aren't the same as the people on this list, nor are they the same thing as the FreeBSD project itself.

--
-Chuck