On Jun 27, 2005, at 10:32 AM, Bart Silverstrim wrote:

There seems to be a dependency loop occuring on our server when trying to do an upgrade; is there a way to force the update and rebuild dependencies? Below is a snippet of output (please let me know if more of the update info is needed...)

<snip>

I tried updating just the p5-spamassassin module and it would halt on trying to rebuild a dependancy; it was suggesting a deinstall/reinstall of the perl module. I did, then it would stop on a different one. After about five manual deinstall/reinstalls of p5 modules, it rebuilt without error, but now in the amavis logs I notice:

TROUBLE in check_mail: mime_decode-1 FAILED: Error reading: Resource temporarily unavailable at (eval 57) line 153, <GEN8> line 2.

in checking some messages.  Any ideas on what to rebuild from this?