Hello,
Just wondering if anyone could direct me to where wine configuration is done by default under FreeBSD. I need to setup Wine, and I would like to use a systemwide conf file (/etc/wine.conf in Linux) or the user config file in ~/.wine/config. The issue is that I don't know what default values are being used, so I can't use the defaults when planning out my personal config file and every time I try to use winetools to setup Wine, I have issues with the drive mappings, etc.
   Thanks for your help,
-Garrett