Hi everybody;

Not doing too well with my first freeBSD install. I have a machine set up with the name "fragile", no ipv6, DHCP, no ipfw, and sshd on.

Problem is, I can ping out to other machines on the network, or to another machine on the Internet ('net connection via another winXP machine), but neither of the other machine on the network can ping fragile. Fragile can ping itself via localhost, but not by name.