Salve.

I didn't imagine the list of commercial developers had grown up so fast. This means the FreeBSD is turning into a kind of serious 'standard' among unix-like systems. The first time I tried it, I realized it should be enclosed into the ISO tables as the 'Multipurpose Computer X Operating System'. The reasons are infinite.

As always

.VWV.

On 2005-06-28 08:47:12 +0200 Dmitry Mityugov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 6/28/05, . VWV. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Salve.

Please let me know - CC me - eventual commercial developers of custom
code for FreeBSD. As example, moving an already existing program from
its native frontend widget to another one [BRLCAD - XFIG - XCOLORSEL].
At the moment, I use only GNUstep-GTK1+GTKstep-KDE3+NEWstep, owing to
their ergonomic behaviours, making possible to an autistic to stand in
frond of the monitor.

You may find what you are looking for at
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult_bycat.html.