I am unable to get phpMyAdmin to run. I have these entries in the httpd.conf
file.

<Directory "/usr/local/www/data/beerstud/htdocs">

Alias /phpmyadmin/ "/usr/local/www/phpMyAdmin/"

#<Directory '/usr/local/www/phpMyAdmin/'>
#   AllowOverride None
#   Order allow,deny
#   Allow from all
#</Directory>

I have the directory entries commented out now, but I have tried them
uncommented, and it made no difference.

This is from the apache error log.

[client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist:
/usr/local/www/data/beerstud/htdocs/phpMyAdmin

I receive a 404 error when I try to run command from a browser.

I thought that the use of alias would  make apache look in the correct
directory for the index.php file. What am I doing incorrectly here?

--
Gerard E. Seibert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]