I am making headway. I am now able to get phpMyAdmin to work in a web browser. There is another problem though; when run it responds with a #1045 error message, to wit:

Error
#1045 - access denied for user '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (using password: NO)

I have googled for a definitive answer, but without success. It appears that there are quite a few individuals with this same problem.

I trust that there are some users of this program who have succeeded in getting it to run successfully who might be willing to tell me what I have to do to get it operational.

--
Ciao

Gerard Seibert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"No one ever says 'It's only a game', when their team is winning."