Hi there,

Does anyone know of a company in Johannesburg, South Africa that provides FreeBSD training courses?

There is a fortune of FreeBSD documentation and books available on the web and could probably learn all there is to know in that manner.

However, my Boss is keen to throw some fundage into a commercial training course that will enhance my knowledge and skills in areas relevent to our business model.

So is there anything out there that caters for FreeBSD training in South Africa?

Thanks,
Gavin