Glenn Dawson wrote:
At 04:47 AM 7/14/2005, Chris Roos wrote:

Glenn Dawson wrote:

<snip>

Ok. I had already seen the apache page detailing the fact that it should already be available in the Apache distribution since 1.3.8, which is why I was confused when I couldn't find it. The problem I have now is how would I find out what options are available to be added to CONFIGURE_ARGS? Is this something I would find somewhere in the ports info or in the Apache docs?

You can do make extract in the dir for the port. Then you can go to the work dir, find configure and do ./configure --help
That will give you a list of available options.

That's great thanks Glenn. I think I've spotted the option I need and the source file (mod_auth_digest.c) certainly appears in the work directory.

Cheers,

Chris

-Glenn

Thanks for your help,