Hello to all

I am trying to install the diffserv model in my testbed. I have computers
with freebsd4.11 and kame + altq kernel options and computers with freebsd
5.4 + kame + altq and pf kernel options.

The first doubt that I have is:

My border routers are those with the freebsd5.4 + pf. Can I mark the packets
with pf? Someone had told me that with pf I can not use the traffic
conditioners of the diffserv model (i guess I can shape but not marking). Is
that true?  If so, how can I mark the packets?

Which restrictions have pf in comparison with altq, i.e., what are the
things that altq can do but pf don't. There is any?

Thanks.

Tiago