thanks Akifyev Sergey ,

> Hello there again...

Hi!

> I'am trying to configure a ipv6 router in my hnome net...

Do you _really_ need IPv6 at home? I just wonder why... ;)
its a kind of tests

> I've put a host whid two ethernet card but i'am having trouble whid one of
> the interface. I can ping6 from the xl0 but not from xl1, why?
> The problem is not from the cards..

What does ping6 say to you?
No route to host

What's your `ifxonfig xl0` and `ifconfig xl1` output?
Can you be more explicit about this??

What address are you pinging (is it local for that interface) ?
another host (my net)
Does target host support IPv6?
yes, whid the xl0 its ok, the problem is on xl1
Without giving enough information about your problem you'll never get
any useful answer. Be more verbose, please.

> And i think that the configuration is OK, i think... its equal from xl0

Equal configuration? What, except adress and netmask, did you configure?
yes
> thanks...
> Tiago Camilo

Regards,