Hello, Andrei

Assuming that you have Windows XP, you could try to run Windows XP installation and during installation choose Repair mode. In repair mode try "fixmbr" command. After you fix you MBR, reboot the computer and voila, have fun with Windows Boot loader :)

br,
igor

Hi! How could I have Windows boot record only, after I
have installed FreBSD's boot manager. I don`t want to
deinstall FreeBSD, just to remove FreeBSD boot manager
and to let the MBR exaclty as it was before installing
FreeBSD. Thank you in advance