hehe don't try and show off your uptime, im sure there are some people around here who will make it their lifetime goal to halt your server!

:-P

(that doesnt include me, im a nice guy)

-Ben

Bob Johnson wrote:

On 8/11/05, lars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Nice, I to have a machine that is not to far behind you, its been up for 1
year
and 4 months.

I use it to show potential customers the power and stability of the
FreeBSD
System. I dont ever recall any windows server staying up that long. =)

-Pablo
I could send you some mails that advertise creams that could help with that
;-)

Apart from that, I must agree with Dave Horsfall - please provide an IP.

Is there a critical patch that you believe those machines would need? Anything more serious than a potential denial of service attack?

- Bob