Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:

I was at a local installfext yesterday
(http://installfest.auug.org.au/), and a number of people were
interested in doing diskless booting, either for reasons of economy or
reliability. I'm currently about to finish the manuscript of the
fourth edition of "The Complete FreeBSD", and I was wondering if there
was enough interest in this topic for me to include it in the book.
If *you* are interested, please let me know. I'll make a decision
depending on the amount of feedback I get.

put me down as a "yes, please."

--
Paul Beard: seeking UNIX/internet engineering work
in Seattle area. Details available below:

Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's
supposed to do.
		-- R. A. Heinlein