Hello i have Zyxel Prestige 623R-T1  ADSL modem

There is no NAT or other DHCP services running on the modem. Access via http address 192.168.1.1

When i plug it into my Windows machine everything works.

Well i want to of course use my Freebsd machine wich is my NATD / Firewall box for my LAN.

I do not want to use the ADSL modem for NAT.

With another ADSL modem (it´s rental and now i want my own Zyxel to work) everything works ok. My outer ethernet card get´s its IP from ISP. But with zyxel no. INET 0.0.0.0 ? When i plug Zyxel to Windows everything works. I do not understand?

Thanks in advance.

Patrick