On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 07:49:14AM -0700, Damon Blom wrote:
> Hi
>    I have a current-freebsd 7.0 amd64 system on my Presario 3000. Is there any
> way I can make a freebsd distro cd (disk 1 and disk2 ) of my system so I can
> easily put it on other presarios or easily reinstall it back on my notebook
> after disk crash?

Have a look at cfengine.  Its in ports.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/ports/sysutils/cfengine2$ cat pkg-descr
Cfengine, or the configuration engine is an agent/software robot and a
very high level language for building expert systems to administrate
and configure large computer networks. Cfengine uses the idea of
classes and a primitive form of intelligence to define and automate
the configuration and maintenance of system state, for small to huge
configurations. Cfengine is designed to be a part of a computer immune
system.

WWW: http://www.cfengine.org/

--
John Oxley