Thanks to Nick, Glenn, Andreas, Roland, Chris and John
for their immediate answers.Ü I tried most of your
suggestions - scp, PuTTY, WinSCP, ftp (haven't tried
samba yet, though) - but I think I'm missing something
important. All my attempts to connect to the server
always fail, and I get error messages like "Lost
connection" or "Server unexpectedly closed connection"
or "Authentication failed". What am I doing wrong? I'm
running on a wireless connection, if that information
helps.

Again, thanks in advance,
Jamie