Hi,

New here. I'm running portuprade and wondering if it's possible to find out which ports/dependencies were installed when installing a specific application. For example: I install "A" which needs "B" and "C" to run. So portupgrade installs "B" and "C" along with "A". Later down the road I deinstall "A" and decide I'd like to get rid of the ports/dependencies that "A" needed installed with it. How would I go about finding "B" and "C" just by knowing "A"'s name? There has to be an easy answer, but I can't figure it out.

Thanks.

--
Robert G.