On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 06:19:15PM -0300, Mario Carugno wrote:
> I there, i was trying freebsd for a while, and comparing it
> against debian/linux.  The winner was Debian by far... Freebsd
> could be stable, but it is not faster... and Debian is far much
> more 'usable'.  Freebsd package installation is very laborious
> compared with Debian's apt system. I have to search in each CD,
> know dependences,...  X configuration is hard too when the
> autodetected configuration doesn't works...  I think fbsd is good,
> but needs some user facilities.

Uhh, interesting. Doesn't seem appropriate for freebsd-*questions*,
though, as you don't seem to really ask anything at all.

Could we move this thread to one of the lists better suited for it?
    * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    * [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks...

--

| jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] |