Emanuel Strobl wrote:
Am Montag, 29. August 2005 12:37 CEST schrieb Yar Tikhiy:

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 08:04:45PM +0200, Emanuel Strobl wrote:

Then I remember Tim Kienzles great work for bsdtar and all the ACL
stuff, but unfortunately a cvPPzf <> xvpPfz also looses the arch flag
:(

Would you mind sending a PR on this issue with [EMAIL PROTECTED]
in Cc:?  I believe Tim will be interested in it.  I've just confirmed
myself using not-too-old CURRENT that bsdtar won't restore file
flags stored in its own archive:

Thanks for the report.  I've just committed a fix to -CURRENT
for this issue.

Let me know if this addresses the problem for you.

Cheers,

Tim