Hello,

On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 05:40:12PM -0500 or thereabouts, Dan Nelson wrote:
> Just build mutt-devel with WITH_MUTT_IMAP_HEADER_CACHE=yes (it's been
> an option since 2003).  Actually it'd be nice if those were converted
> to OPTIONS so people knew about them.

  frankly from what I have understood the situation, mutt-ng is being
  developed or used by people, who think that implementation of various
  patches into mutt-devel is too slow for them. I do think that all
  changes in mutt-ng will be sooner or later also implemented into
  mutt-devel. So it is not importnat which mutt one is using.. -devel or
  -ng :).

        good night,

--
martin hudec

   * 421 907 303 393
   * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   * http://www.aeternal.net

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."

   Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"