Hello all,

Once OpenOffice.org 2.0 is released, I plan on building it from Ports on my machine (currently 5.4-STABLE... will be 6.0-STABLE after 6.0's release). There may be one problem, though, which is my /usr/ partition only has about 2.4 GB free space available. If memory serves, OOo takes up more than that to build. I do have another hard drive (mounted at /diskad3) that has over 20 GB of free space available. Is it possible to have it use /diskad3 for its temporary build directory? I checked the FAQ, Google, and the Handbook and didn't find anything. I am reading the make manpage and it mentions .OBJDIR, but I am not sure how to use it or if that is indeed what I am looking for. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you for your assistance. _______________________________________________