Rem P Roberti wrote:

When I attempt to either do a printview, or print, using Firefox the program shuts down. My printcap file contains entries that were automatically created by CUPS. Any ideas why the Firefox printing functions are inop?

I solved that problem last night, but I'm not sure how. I was able to print from within Abiword, but Firefox would core-dump. I ended up doing two things, one of which apparently fixed the problem. First, when I ran apsfilter, I made sure a test page printed - then chose to add the new printer definition to my printcap file (before exiting SETUP). Second, in the printcap file, I changed the first line from "ps|lp|aps1..." to "lp|ps|aps1..." - since I read somewhere that "lp" was the real name for the printer. Now I can print.