Hello,
I am currently trying to use a network bridge via my Mac for my FreeBSD machine and Windows machine to access the outside world because I have not purchased a wireless PCI card for my FreeBSD box and the only means to connect is via wireless.
    So my network topology looks like this:

| FBSD | <-> | Mac | <-> | Outside world |

What I want to do is setup the routes correctly such that all packets are forwarded from the Mac to the FreeBSD machine, and vice versa. I got this working last night but I fubared my routing tables and had to restart my machine, such that I thought I failed. So my question is, how do I properly set the value for gateway for the FBSD machine or use the route command to create a static route for all IP values not 192.168.1.0/20?
    Thanks,
-Garrett