-----Original Message-----
I am trying to install Free BSD 5.4 and I am having all kinds of trouble. Can
someone steer me the right direction. The system boots up fine and I am going
through the process fine. I have my partitions done fine as the system creates
the partitions and gets to sysinstall. At this point I get an error that says
"Unable to transfer the base distribution from acd0" and that's where it fails.
If I say no it goes further but cannot make the root password change. If I
reboot the system it comes to a prompt with boot and fails. I tried on two
systems with the same result. What am I doing wrong. Also I am making the
entire disk on the system for Free BSD. Thanks,

VJ