Probably in the netware headers.

--On Tuesday, December 10, 2002 14:07:16 -0400 "Marc G. Fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Quick and simple, I guess ... can someone tell me where to find what those
codes mean?  User unknown?  Password failed?  Could not connect to server?

I've tried to search Google, and am drawing a blank so far :(  The NCP
stuff is pretty much my last step to getting this laptop in place to
replace Linux, and so far, its got me stumped :(

Thanks ...

Phone: +1 972-414-9812                 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]