I'm looking for informations on installing FreeBSD on a dual Athlon MX
machine.  It's to be a research machine so will run intensive code -- NS
and other modeling tools.  I'm looking at things like:
 Which of 4.7, -STABLE, -CURRENT should I use?
 What are the things I need to keep in mind while installing?
 What are the pitfalls that I may fall into?
 Any advice?

Thanks.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318