Octavian Hornoiu wrote:
What is the process to set up a FreeBSD server as a router to use two internet connections and dynamically assign workstations to the two internet connections depending on load so that neither of the connections get overly saturated at the expense of not using the other?
Maybe the routed(8) is what you looking for. I do not know how expensive it it, but the documentation seems to me really good. Maybe that helps to finds out more.

Jens

Thanks!

Octavian

--
L     i  W     W     W  i                 Jens Rehsack
L        W     W     W