On Oct 11, 2005, at 10:06 PM, RdBSD wrote:

Dear all,
Can i deny multiple login with the same username in samba using ipfw2 ?
     Thanks,
  RdBSD
IT Staff

I do not believe so. IPFW checks for IP packets, not login credentials. This is something you would have to do within Samba itself, if the capability is there.

What you could do is traffic shaping with IPFW. Simply limit the amount of bandwidth a person uses based on IP address, then it doesn't really matter how many time they log in.

My $.02.