I have downloaded the Helix Universal Server binary from RealNetworks.
As I understand it, the binary is a self-extracting archive.  I have run
the binary and get the following error:

blacklamb# ./rs900-freebsd4-ia32.bin
Extracting files for RealNetworks installation...
Error: short read (0/86262 bytes) (File too large)

Error: short read (0/13845981 bytes) (File too large)

Warning: second stage installer not found!

Does anyone have any ideas on this?  I'm lost and documentation doesn't
give me any clues.  Thanks for any help.

Drew