Hi everyone. I have a co-worker who wants to get away from Windows as much as possible. I've told him about free and open source alternatives for everything else he needs to do, but contact management is something I'm having problems with.

The good thing is he doesn't already have years of data in one format like ACT. I'm looking for a something comparable on the FreeBSD side to Maximizer, ACT, or Goldmine. Some key features he requires are:

- Contact Manager
- Keep track of every aspect of every contact. Things like call logs, letter logs, comments, to-do lists.
- Reports of contacts. To do items, completed items, etc
- Mail merge
- Label Printing
- Expense report. Hours spent on clients or projects.
- Possible remote access so a couple associates could login and add things and look at things - Possible integration with an email client like Mozilla Thunderbird to file incoming mail by contact.

He already owns the Maximizer 7 software for Windows but has not started to use it yet, so that's why I'm trying to get suggestions or input on what you all use for your contact management and sales software.

Thanks very much in advance!

-Mark