Hi, i have stability problems with samba 3 under freebds 4.7.

I use samba to act as a PDC on a microsoft domain. The exact problem is that the identification works perfectly at network startup, but 10 to 20 minutes later, the identification with the same login + password fail. If i restart network (/etc/netstart), it works perfectly again, and 10 to 20... and so on.

I am new under FreeBSD, so i made a standard installation, and i installed samba 3 through ftp server.

Does anyone had problems with samba under FreeBSD, and does any one have a solution ?

Thanks !