On 22 Oct 2005, at 18:08, Mike Hernandez wrote:

On 10/22/05, eoghan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Id like to get it sending this name so I can also use it with samba
like:
\\home.nathaniel\public
Instead of using the machines IP address. Thanks for any help.

I just woke up, sorry I clicked send before I realized that you said
you mac not your windows box ;) I just saw the samba and assumed.
Either way there's a host file you can edit.

Mike

No problems. Ive just used the NetInfo manager to add it to my mac. I can use the hosts file on the windows machine to do it (ive got both on the network but mine is the mac).
Thanks