Pablo Allietti wrote:
hi all. i have xorg loading in tty7 at startup. i change my mouse and i modified the file xorg.conf to mouse0 to mouse1.
well.... the problem is my machine cant start again :( load all system
but when finish and try to start X system the screen blinking and i cant
do anything

i try to load freebsd in safe mode but nothing the same is possible
modified the file xorg.conf in any way?

i boot in single user too. but the filesystem is read only and i cant
find a editor too. :(

Boot from your install disk and chose "fixit" from the menu. When you get a shell, mount the drive that has xorg.conf and edit the file.

HTH,
Micah