Heya Folks;

        I came accross a file on a friend of mine's machine and
        I was wondering how via chmod you could come up with the
        follow permissions (ls -la on the file)

        -rwx--s---

        thanks much.

        I tried doing chmod u+rwx and then g+s but then I get
        -rwx--S--- and it does not work correctly. The idea
        behind this is to have a shell script that can be
        ran as suid by a group of people, but the actual
        script code can not be seen.

        Thanks.

-Jason