On Nov 1, 2005, at 11:15 AM, Jason Morgan wrote:
Ok, it looks like it was an issue with the default settings on the
Linksys (and is still somewhat of an issue). I can now connect to
systems in each of the two subnets and I also have routing to the
outside world from both subnets. My only remaining issue is getting to
the web app setup for the Linksys - I can only do it from a local
address (meaning a 192.168.1.x address).  The Linksys refuses
connections from my 10.0.0.x subnet. Is this a NAT issue?

Most Linksys routers deny configuration from the WAN interface by default. You MUST configure the linksys router initially to enable administration via the WAN interface. At the very least, please set a reasonable password and enable https!

-----
Eric F Crist
Secure Computing Networks
http://www.secure-computing.net