On Nov 1, 2005, at 12:59 PM, Gary Kline wrote:

What's the best way of suggesting that we (fbsd.org) support a page of
        "best scripts"??

        (Another beneficial project that would only require
        mailing in a function or n functions would be to submit
        functions that do a given task.  A few lines of description
        and example use, of course.)

        gary

        PS:  I've cc'd www with this.  If anybody is interested,
             let's discuss it.  --At least a collection of
             best /bin/sh scripts.

It's been too long since I contributed... I'd be willing to discuss and perhaps help out in some manner with a project like this.

-----
Eric F Crist
Secure Computing Networks
http://www.secure-computing.net