Julien Gabel wrote:

I've got a box running 5.4p8, latest versions of courier imap,
squirrelmail, and php 4.4.1. I'm seeing this issue; I can open message
#1, I can't open any other messsages, I get a timeout and a blank
page(plus the compose, address, etc).. other than that, I'm not sure
where to go with this, any thoughts?

http is redirected to https - just in case that helps

After a php update, i usually need to reinstall squirrelmail and its
dependancies using `portinstall -Rf -m "-DWITH_OPENSSL" squirrelmail'
just to be sure all is rebuild with the correct SSL support.

Hi i am working on the same issue... Just to follow up i have reinstalled all dependancies for squirrelmail and same result. i have also tested over http no luck.

it was working fine until earlier when i updated php, apache and a few other ports. As mentioned above most times the first message on login is loaded.. after that the timeout occurs... also there are a few instances where the message will load before the 30 sec timeout but will still take 20 - 25 secs to load..

Composing, saving drafts, new mail all works fine.. the problem seems to ONLY be reading email and errors on read_body.php line 98|99 - clients using imap/pop from various other MUA's have no issue.

*Fatal error*: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in */usr/local/www/squirrelmail/src/read_body.php* on line *98* *Fatal error*: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in */usr/local/www/squirrelmail/src/read_body.php* on line *99*