dick hoogendijk writes:
> > Jerry McAllister writes:
> >> Really, your best bet is dump(8)/restore(8).
> >
> > If you don't need inode-per-inode cloning then try
> > /usr/ports/sysutils/cpdup.
>
> What's the (dis)advantage of inode-per-inode cloning?

Actually, the cpdup was from me and not Jerry McAllister.

I just made the comment re: inode-per-inode because AFAIK that's the
way dump/restore will work. I'm not aware of an advantage or disadvantage
to using dump/restore (except for restoring from tape) but thought that
cpdup might be easier to understand and use.

---
Gary Jennejohn / [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]