On Nov 5, 2005, at 9:46 AM, RW wrote:

On Saturday 05 November 2005 13:48, Anthony M. Agelastos wrote:

will updating from 5.4 to 6.0 give me these changes or
will I have to reformat the drives with the updated UFS2?

This was asked and answer yesterday - only 11 threads ago.

I apologize for not finding the "new filesystem improvements in 6.0- RELEASE, require newfs?" thread when I did my search. It did answer my questions, so thank you for referring me to it.