What exactly are you doing??

Long story short, setup /etc/rc.conf for nfs on client and server.
Setup /etc/exports on server for clients that need access.
Restart or start nfs
Should be good from there.

Oh, also make sure kernels are compiled with nfs support.
I believe thats it...

RD wrote:

>hi guys ,
> i'm trying to make one of my boxes a file server, ftp server, and mysql
>i'm running apache on box #2...
>
>now i need to mount my users dir on box 2 from box 1....
>
>i can't seem to make it work from freebsd handbook.....
>
>any step by step links?
>tx
>RD
>

>To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gerard Samuel
http://www.trini0.org:81/
http://dev.trini0.org:81/