Frank Jahnke wrote:
We talked about this extensively on the ports list about a month ago,

I vaguely remember the thread, but could not dig it up in the archives for some reason.

when I saw the same thing with Epiphany on 6.0-RC1.  The conclusion was
that this is a bug in linuxpluginwrapper.  See:
To my knowledge, this has not yet been fixed.

Yes! That's the problem exactly. In fact I was getting the 'undefined symbol' error up until I changed the libmap.conf to point to where the nppdf.so resides. At that point the error went away and the plugin was available in the about:plugins dialog. However, the pdf fails to load.

Is there in fact no known workaround?  Maybe an older version?

Thanks.

Frank

Regards,
Eric