Thank you Ahnjoan.

It looks like reversing the two columns of virtusertable to get
genericstable gets me part of what I need; namely, the mail headers
should translate correctly.  Unfortunately, digging through the bat book
and googling, it doesn't seem like the envelopes will get masqueraded,
when I actually need them to be masqueraded on a per domain basis.  The
macro MASQUERADE_AS seems to be a global operation, which I don't want.

Does anyone know if FEATURE(`masquerade_envelope') will work without
MASQUERADE_AS?

Somehow to me it seems like most ISP's have this problem.

Thanks again,

-gayn