Could anyone tell me if there's a good support for Palm's and Pocket
PC's in FreeBSD, especially for Bluetooth connectivity? I'm going to
buy one and if I learn that Palm is supported much better, It'll be one
more it's advantage over MS :) Maybe, someone could point me a some
sort of guide? Thanks!

--
"The only secure computer is one that's unplugged, locked in a safe,
and buried 20 feets under the ground in a secret location... and I'm