On Nov 13, 2005, at 8:11 PM, Dinesh Nair wrote:

On 11/14/05 08:50 James Bailie said the following:
Try adding -lpthread to the compiler command line?

actually -pthread would be better. not the missing el ('l').

I have a question about this (or similar solutions), as I hope to do some Objective-C programming soon with SOPE <http:// sope.opengroupware.org/index.html>. If the Objective-C library requires pthreads, why does not the Objective-C library already contain the references to that library? It seems rather strange to me that system library dependencies have to be manually met in my own compile statements...

Chad

---
Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC
Your Web App and Email hosting provider