I'm having trouble getting a dual-homed system to setup the default
route correctly on bootup. Here are the relevant lines from my rc.conf:

ifconfig_rl0="inet xx.xx.xx.xxx  netmask 255.255.255.0"
ifconfig_xl0="DHCP"
defaultrouter="xx.xx.xx.x"

During bootup, the system enables the default route to go through the xl0
card, which I don't want; I'd like to enable to default route to go
through the rl0 card.

After the network cards are setup, here is what is printed to the
console:

route: writing to routing socket: File exists
add net default: gateway xx.xx.xx.xx: File exists

Any suggestions?

Justin