First, I want to thank you all for replying. For  now what I just did is to
just pulled the utp cable from its ethernet  port. Now, no one can access it.
However I tried once to put it back  and then the ircd connection went up
silently. It is confirmed that we  are running "psybnc" like what someone who
replied has experienced too,  installed in a folder("    pnybnc") inside etc
that is named  with a special character... hard to get inside, but we've
managed to  read some files using find and grep... The chat logs are still
there..  seems like it has been turned into a sex chatroom.. also the config of
 psybnc which contains the username/password the intruder used in  connecting...

  Now what I want to do is to just reinstall the whole operating system  and
secure it as possible as I can. Like someone told, its just a waste  to try to
track it down because the intruder might be located somewhere  on the other
side of the world.

  To others who replied... I will just answer you all one by one...

  Thanks again.