Brian Jackson wrote:

Hi -

I have a question regarding installation - the handbook alluded to the

answer, but I'd like opinions from people who may have done this before :)

It seems like this was addressed in a thread that I missed (see Dual Booting FreeBSD 4.7 and Windows XP) - the boot manager didn't seem to install on the boot drive when I installed FreeBSD on my second disk - are there any special options to make sure this happens? I'll give it another go tonight and see if I missed something obvious.

Brian

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]