Hans Nieser wrote:

I found this in the portstree at net/ipw-firmware, but it won't install saying:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/ports/net/ipw-firmware# make install clean
===>  ipw-firmware-1.3_4 ipw(4) support is already included in your tree.
===>  Cleaning for ipw-firmware-1.3_4

Turns out all I had to do was "make config" and disable the option of loading the module. Now it continues on and installs the firmwares. I guess looking at the error message it's kind of obvious, not sure why I couldn't figure this out yesterday.