I attempted to reboot my pc using FreeBSD 5.4 and it appears to begin the process of rebooting and then I get the following message. After this message it just hangs and I can't do anything to reboot it.

Waiting (max 60 seconds) for system process `vnlru' to stop...done
Waiting (max 60 seconds) for system process `bufdaemon' to stop...done
Waiting (max 60 seconds) for system process `syncer' to stop...done
Syncing disks, vnodes remaining...1 0 0 0 done
No buffers busy after final sync

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I need to check or what the problem is?
Thank you in advance,
Jose